There are many things that are not boldly announced when visitors view our website. There is also a lot of misconception around the internet when people look at ServerBeach and our support or policies. I’ve decided to list a few things here that many people just aren’t aware of when considering using ServerBeach.
Did you know –
* Technical support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
* Our Customer Service is available by telephone 24 hours, 7 days a week.
* At ServerBeach you have a dedicated Account Manager.
* Our DCops is available around the clock and there for all of your maintenance needs day or night.
* Server reloads are 100% FREE!
* Our forums are full of great people (both ServerBeach employees and customers) willing to assist other customers.
* By logging into the MyServerBeach customer portal you can
- Reboot your server
- Reload your server
- Rescue your server
- View Flash Tutorials on the different Control Panels that we offer
- Manage your own DNS
- View your payment history
…and so much more!
Have you ever submitted a ticket and needed it to be escalated or wondered what the status of your ticket was? Maybe you just want a quick update? Give us a call any time, day or night and find out instantly!
At ServerBeach, we are committed to customer satisfaction. If you have a question, give us a call. Or if you just want to say hello, give us a call! As a matter of fact, if you happen to be local to San Antonio, Texas or just visiting in town stop by our office, say hello and come meet the Teams!
I announce this a lot on our customer forums and I’d like to add it here as well – You can find me on the ServerBeach Forums as “QT” and I am always available via chat, private message on our forums, and e-mail. Don’t hesitate to share your comments, ask your questions, or just introduce yourself. All of us at ServerBeach look forward to meeting new people and building great relationships, so come say hello!
Filed under: Hosting | Tagged: Account Management, customer service, Customer Support, DCops, Forums, Hosting, Internet, IT, MyServerBeach, Network, QT, Self-managed hosting, Technology, Unmanaged hosting |