• Beach Tweets

    Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.

  • Archives

  • RSS PEER 1 Blog

    • An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.

Computer Goes up in Smoke

At around 5:30pm yesterday, a strange burning smell began emitting from the Marketing department up in Vancouver, Canada. Soon after smoke came gushing out of Sr. Web Developer, Ramon Vawda’s computer! Our Creative Director Victor Swarovski came to the rescue, flying over from his desk, landing on the floor beside the tower and… pulled the plug. The power supply had shorted and killed the motherboard. Maybe we can grab one from our giant sign? We’ve come the conclusion that the new ServerBeach web site is the culprit. Countless hours programming and designing the new site over the past months TKO’d Ramon’s computer. Here are some pics of the aftermath.

Fried Computer

2 Responses

  1. I heard it was the romantic candles you were burning at your desk that started the melt down. Nice cover up.

  2. Ramon obviously needs a bigger and better computer to handle the enormous workload😉 hehe

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: